• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Bee front bench seat price?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
So what is reasonable for a bench seat? My car has buckets but it did have a bench so Im thinking of putting one in.its white:BangHead: guess I will have to redo it.

no one,ok how about some pics

Been trying to find a bench for my 70 Satellite. Nothing but junk out there & in the $500 to $700 dollar range, all needing complete refurbishing. Too many of the parts cars were crushed back in the "cash for clunker" days. Gotta love big government.

Bench seats are big money,was thinking of buying one till I seen the prices.

Funny how that goes. My first car when I was 16, was a 69 Super Bee, auto on the column with a bench seat. First thing I changed was the bench seat, it wasn't cool enough. Now 40ish years later, I took the buckets out of my 62 dart, stick car and traded them for the proper 40/60 bench seat. The buckets weren't cool enough...lol

Funny how that goes. My first car when I was 16, was a 69 Super Bee, auto on the column with a bench seat. First thing I changed was the bench seat, it wasn't cool enough. Now 40ish years later, I took the buckets out of my 62 dart, stick car and traded them for the proper 40/60 bench seat. The buckets weren't cool enough...lol
:thumbsup: right

I don't think a lot of 1970 Mopars got crushed during cash for clunkers.

Dakotas on the other hand.....by the thousands.

That's the thread I was looking for.
That's a nice looking seat. May be worth the $$$.

I have really nice buckets in my 70 Coronet, if it were a 4 speed I'd do away with them for that bench in a heartbeat

69 has seat release in different location then the 70 seat and the pattern is different. Other than that it will fit.

Auto Transport Service
Back