• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Belvedere 4 door windshield rubber seal

1970lynch

Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
So i have bought mine 1970 belvedere 4 door sedan without a windshield. After some research it appeared that coupe and sedan/wagon have different windshield and seal. A lot of you guys said that Precision seals are the best. The question is what is the right part number for my type of rubber seal? Precision solution for 4 door sedans are 3 times more expensive than coupe so i was thinkin to check for other suppliers. The one i have found is WCRD672 and on some resources it says 1966-1967 Coronet, 1966-1970 Belvedere 4dr sedan & wagon. I found one at price 190$ at one of the popular web shops but the tech guy told me following: “According to the Mopar parts book they are different.” And the description says only 1966-67 B-Body 2/4 Door Sedan.

So now i am a little confused with ordering this one as no guarantees that it will fix. Plus i am outside of US so that is even more important to buy proper seal.
who is got some experience?

thanks fbbo in advance.

All 66-70 B should be the same Dodge and Plymouth.

The difference is as you say between the 2D HT (shorter) and the 2D sedan, 4D and Wagon (longer).

I got mine from ebay for about $200 but haven't installed it yet.

All 66-70 B should be the same Dodge and Plymouth.

The difference is as you say between the 2D HT (shorter) and the 2D sedan, 4D and Wagon (longer).

I got mine from ebay for about $200 but haven't installed it yet.
Thanks for your info.

Anyone else have an experience?

Bought WCRD672 from Dante`s. Saw some guys here were recommend that for 69 wagon and description also says 70 Belvedere 4 door sedan, guess that is what I need.

Auto Transport Service
Back