• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 Big block HP exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbjmuscle

Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Good morning, I need a pair of 1970 HP big block exhaust manifolds. Casting numbers will be : L = 2951865 R = 2899879. I would be willing to purchase for a fair market price or...

I have a pair of nice 68/69 HP exhaust manifolds that I would be willing to trade.

Thanks, Dave ............

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't those the same? Maybe a dumb question, but I'm not a numbers guy.

Aren't those the same? Maybe a dumb question, but I'm not a numbers guy.

No, the angle/clocking of the bolts attaching the head pipe to the manifold changes and the design and the angle/clocking of the heat riser changed..

70-71 design

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 11.12.22 AM.png

67-69 design

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 11.12.36 AM.png

I have a set of NOS 70 hp exhaust manifolds. Got them in a trade deal. Perfect new no rust heat riser is perfect. $600 +shipping from Indiana if interested. Can send pictures if interested. Thanks

Good morning, I need a pair of 1970 HP big block exhaust manifolds. Casting numbers will be : L = 2951865 R = 2899879. I would be willing to purchase for a fair market price or...

I have a pair of nice 68/69 HP exhaust manifolds that I would be willing to trade.

You inbox is full

I have found the manifolds I was looking for. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back