• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Bucket Seats with Tracks (70 Charger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falbz

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete set of 1970 A/B/E Mopar Bucket seats that came out of a 1970 Charger. These are great rebuildable cores and will clean up nicely as the seat springs are not rusted through. These seats are complete with all hinge covers, seats backs (scratched up though), and seat tracks. Seat tracks are for a B Body Mopar as these were pulled from a 70 Charger. Asking $650

Perfect for someone looking to get rid of their bench seat.

***Also if interested I have a pair of brand new seat foam from Classic Industries for the top part only (2 headrest pads and 2 for upper frame.) I used the bottoms for another project and will give buyer these for cheap if they purchase seats***

Do NOT want to ship these - local pick up only in Orange County, CA.

image1-7.jpg

image5-2.jpg

image2-3.jpg

image6-2.jpg

image8.jpg

image7-2.jpg

image4-2.jpg

image3-3.jpg

I'm in Northern California, interested in seats

I have a complete set of 1970 A/B/E Mopar Bucket seats that came out of a 1970 Charger. These are great rebuildable cores and will clean up nicely as the seat springs are not rusted through. These seats are complete with all hinge covers, seats backs (scratched up though), and seat tracks. Seat tracks are for a B Body Mopar as these were pulled from a 70 Charger. Asking $650

Perfect for someone looking to get rid of their bench seat.

***Also if interested I have a pair of brand new seat foam from Classic Industries for the top part only (2 headrest pads and 2 for upper frame.) I used the bottoms for another project and will give buyer these for cheap if they purchase seats***

Do NOT want to ship these - local pick up only in Orange County, CA.

Please call/text ********* I'm interested in seats and I can drive to pickup. Thanks, Maurice

Please use the PM system for personal information. Phone numbers etc are not allowed.....thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available - I'll send you a txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back