• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 charger 500 383 4 spd NOT MINE

Get a tetanus shot before looking at that one :lol:
lots of rust

Very solid car, only needs- roof, both quarters, fenders, full floor pan, wheel houses, trunk floor, rocker panels, inner fenders, and 7 frame rail sections plus cross members.

Well if that's all it needs! I payed less for my 70 500 4 speed and it only needed 1/4's and that was it,it ran and drove too . That looks like a $5000 car to me.
I know the guy he's a flipper he probably payed around 5K for that solid beast he owns my old 70 charger it's in the background he also has a 68

Jokes aside. How much is that car really worth in that condition?

I thought the only real Charger 500 were 1969 HEMI cars with flush grille & roof plug, short deck lid.
IMO, w/o flush grille & roof plug/short deck lid, it is not a 500, but i dont know Mopah' history in & out.

1970 charger model lineup included the base, 500, and R/T. 500 and R/T you could get the SE trim package. It was an effort to sell more units to different income.levels.

69 500 powerplants were hemi and 440....

OMG. Rust. Wish could have seen her coming off the line. Sweet. I have a few bubbles on the drivers door on an otherwise fairly solid car that strikes fear in any body guy.

Very solid car, only needs- roof, both quarters, fenders, full floor pan, wheel houses, trunk floor, rocker panels, inner fenders, and 7 frame rail sections plus cross members.
So it basically has a solid firewall ? :lol:

Looks almost as bad as the 3 cars on Graveyard Carz last episode
they got from Tacoma Wa. area sitting for 30+ years
had a hard time loading them, one nearly bent in half it looked like
still had the fork lift extensions under it,
Mark said they will just use parts here & there
way too gone for restoration...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Better have a frame table & a jig...

If someone tackles that project, they be in for a
full order with AMD
everything in the frame & sheet metal catalog for a 70 Charger basically...

Good luck with that build, I wouldn't pay scrap metal value for it,
I'd find something a little better to start with personally...

To each their own, they all {shouldn't or} can't be saved...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back