• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 Charger Door Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad613

Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm working on putting a 70 charger back together (See pics below). This poor car was taken apart many years ago and now I'm the sorry sucker that gets to put it back together. Unfortunately, being apart for so many years, many parts have gone missing. That being said, I'm in need of a few parts in order to finish getting the door glass in once the vent frame parts come back from getting re chromed.

First off I need one inside door latch rod and clips to hold it in. I need clips for the exterior latch rods. I also need both anti rattle brackets. Pictured below as well, I've included a picture of the lower front vent frame mounting bracket. The one I have is for drivers side, I need one for the passenger side. and finally, I need both adjusting studs that slide into the bottom of the rear leg of the vent frame.

Shoot me a PM or off this thread and let me know what you've got.

Thanks!

Charger.jpg

Charger interior.jpg

Vent brakcet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back