• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Charger Grill and Rear Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Getting burned out on this box of NOS emblems so time so start packaging them before they return to the garage. Here is a grill emblem that looks NOS but has a too small a nut on one peg but that is how I found it so consider it a good used. Part number 2998278. The other is a broken rear emblem that fits 69-70. Part number 2902306. If you are handy with the epoxy this is for you. Both emblems have all pins, black paint and the chrome shines decent if I could keep my grubby finger prints off them. I would like $25 for the pair plus shipping in the US from Puyallup WA.
70 CE 1.jpg
70 CE 2.jpg
70 CE 3.jpg
70 CE 4.jpg

They are not pitted but it does look like there might be some small nicks from clanking around in a box with no packaging. Might be casting flaws or pin pricks from another emblem on the back but it is hard to tell. Thanks for the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back