• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger ****

A couple shots of mine.
039 - Copy.JPG
001 - Copy.JPG

Damn, after seeing those side by side comparisons with the different wheels. I have Rallyes for my red Charger. I might have to rethink that & find some Magnum 500's (Road Wheels). Looks great either way.

I feel the same way. I always liked the Rallye wheels when they came out in the 1970 model year, but the black in the Magnum 500 really ties in with the black on this car. I almost always run the Rallye's and correct Polyglas tires on it but think the car looks better with the chrome Magnum 500's.

I feel the same way. I always liked the Rallye wheels when they came out in the 1970 model year, but the black in the Magnum 500 really ties in with the black on this car. I almost always run the Rallye's and correct Polyglas tires on it but think the car looks better with the chrome Magnum 500's.
My desk matches your car! See the pic on page one of this thread.

Auto Transport Service
Back