• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Charger R/T SE sunroof car $50K

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad88ttop

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I currently have a 1970 Charger R/T SE factory power sunroof project car that I’m looking to part with. I currently have 6 1970 Charger RT’s and have decided not to restore this one and purchase a Hellcat. This Charger is 1 of 112 1970 Sunroof cars produced, 1 of 15 RT SE’s, 1 of 3 in FE5 red. 62,789 actual documented miles. 3 owners on Title. All numbers match, dash, 440 block, door sticker, fender tag and all body stampings. Listed below are some of the options on this very rare RT SE.

Center Console
Leather Bucket Seats
Tick Tock Tach
6 way seat
8 Track radio with dual dash speakers
Under dash radio fader
Rear Window Defogger
Front & Rear bumperettes
Rocker moldings
Rally Dash
Power Disk Brakes
Power Steering
Woodgrain Steering Wheel
Pedal Dress up

I restore primarily 1970 Charger RT’s as a hobby of mine and I’m in the process of completing a V code 4 speed sunroof Charger now in F4 green. I think I’m going to take a break from the resto world and get something I can driver and enjoy, something I don’t do much with my 1970 Chargers. Price is $50K which includes a folder of prior owner documentation, Galen report and the following:

AMD full quarter panels
AMD rear tail panel
AMD valance w/ Corners
AMD rear cross member
AMD full trunk floor
AMD rear bumper brackets
AMD torsion bar support brace
Original rust free rear frame rail section that's ready for install
Wheel houses
Rust free 1970 Charger fenders & hood
Rust free decklid
Rust free original front valance

What parts are missing?

8 track radio
Exhaust manifolds
15x7” rally wheels

Let me know if you have any interest, I can be messaging me here. We can exchange numbers and I can text photo's, I couldn't get the add to post with even 1 photo included. This car properly restored will sell in the range of $140-$175K, I have the same exact car in B7 blue with a white top. The sunroof cars really draw a crowd. Text me for more pics or call to discuss. Would consider a trade for a A8 Hellcat Challenger. When it comes to production numbers, factory sunroof cars are just as rare or in this case, more rare than a Hemi car. $50K as is. Thanks

Bill Woessner
Gibsonia, PA
Phone number removed by staff

IMG_4001.JPG IMG_3989.JPG IMG_3988.JPG IMG_4015.JPG IMG_4002.JPG IMG_3990.JPG IMG_4003.JPG IMG_4016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back