• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonleyDuster

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 70 Charger R/T I'm thinking about selling. It is an original R/T car with original drivetrain. 440 4bbl, AT, PS, non power drum brakes. It is an A/C car. It is on first repaint burnt orange. The interior was redone in black which was the original color. I've had the car about seven years and the engine and trans have been rebuilt in this time. The trunk has been replaced and a dent in the driver rear quarter was repaired. I drive it every weekend. I am not desperate to sell it. If anyone is interested I can send more photos. I dont want to sound like a jerk, but if you dont have any money please dont give me the run-around. I would entertain a trade for a solid, driving 68 or 69 Satellite with a small block. I dont need a project though. $45,000
20190712_103822.jpg

I have a 70 Charger R/T I'm thinking about selling. It is an original R/T car with original drivetrain. 440 4bbl, AT, PS, non power drum brakes. It is an A/C car. It is on first repaint burnt orange. The interior was redone in black which was the original color. I've had the car about seven years and the engine and trans have been rebuilt in this time. The trunk has been replaced and a dent in the driver rear quarter was repaired. I drive it every weekend. I am not desperate to sell it. If anyone is interested I can send more photos. I dont want to sound like a jerk, but if you dont have any money please dont give me the run-around. I would entertain a trade for a solid, driving 68 or 69 Satellite with a small block. I dont need a project though. View attachment 815461

Yeah, we ALL have money ($$) here
More pics including Engine Bay, interior/Dash, and of course Trunk area....Please
What is the PAINT CODE?

More pics to follow. I have to take them. The paint code is k5? It was repainted the original color. It was in original paint when I bought it.

I had a small block Satellite years ago. I would be interested in a big block if it's an original car. I'm not wanting a modified car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back