• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 coronet 9 passenger 383 air disc running driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
these are rare indeed!
1970 coronet wagon that is licensed and running and driving and has nice wheels and tires capable of making a trip to wherever you need to take it...what is great about this car is that the interior is amazing (needs carpet) and the frame is very very very nice and mechanically the car is stout with the brakes all gone through and a new aluminum radiator, new carb and more.
so my thought is if you are a body guy you can fix these things while you drive it.
needs front left fender and grille and bumper replaced at some point.
needs patch in foot well of third row seat
needs lower quarter and
needs some spots around the rear side windows fixed..
again, drive this car and work on her as time allows, great rad rod patina car as is.
i have nothing to hide, i am easy to work with and NOT a bser.
why sell it? well not something i want to do, but have a sweet 68 patina wagon that just got done and have a 69 fury wagon with low original mileage and the list goes on..thinning the herd a little. had one of these about 5 years ago and regretted selling it and i am sure the same thing will happen..such a cool car with the best wagon front end out there!
car is tucked away a little but i am happy to answer questions and take more pics and i have more pics..give me a place to send them and i will
price is reduced to 10k photos can be seen on a closed thread here on the site..
do they close ads if there is no interest for a while??

these are rare indeed!
1970 coronet wagon that is licensed and running and driving and has nice wheels and tires capable of making a trip to wherever you need to take it...what is great about this car is that the interior is amazing (needs carpet) and the frame is very very very nice and mechanically the car is stout with the brakes all gone through and a new aluminum radiator, new carb and more.
so my thought is if you are a body guy you can fix these things while you drive it.
needs front left fender and grille and bumper replaced at some point.
needs patch in foot well of third row seat
needs lower quarter and
needs some spots around the rear side windows fixed..
again, drive this car and work on her as time allows, great rad rod patina car as is.
i have nothing to hide, i am easy to work with and NOT a bser.
why sell it? well not something i want to do, but have a sweet 68 patina wagon that just got done and have a 69 fury wagon with low original mileage and the list goes on..thinning the herd a little. had one of these about 5 years ago and regretted selling it and i am sure the same thing will happen..such a cool car with the best wagon front end out there!
car is tucked away a little but i am happy to answer questions and take more pics and i have more pics..give me a place to send them and i will
price is reduced to 10k photos can be seen on a closed thread here on the site..
do they close ads if there is no interest for a while??
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST WITH LOTS OF PICS

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...nger-station-wagon-383-a-c-disc-brake.207934/

getting some interest, again a car you can drive while you work on it and have some fun with it out of the box..the interior is super and it runs and drives smooth..brakes checked..great rims, only reason i am selling is too many mopars!! very good looking car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back