• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Coronet Glove Box Door assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldchevelle541

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a mint door assembly in color back with or without metal back plate and hinge. It appears the vertical plastic studs/pegs that is used to attach the back plate was poorly repaired years ago with epoxy and they have broken free again from use. Want to find a scratch free door with all vertical molded screw pegs intact.

Rallye dash = round gauges with 150mph speedo
Standard dash = rectangular gauges with 120mph speedo

standard or rally dash?
Folks, here is a photo of my current door. From the outside in great shape but on the inside several molded plastic posts missing hence unable to properly tighten parts together with screws. I can fix but would rather first investigate if an intact solid original is available.

my glove box door.jpg

i just looked all i have is a tan and a blue one

There is a difference between the ralley and standard dash glove box door. I think I have a blue one for a standard dash.

Are you still looking for this glove box door? I have a real nice Black one. I have the whole Standard dash (Black) out of a 1970 Satellite that had 56,000 miles.

Are you still looking for this glove box door? I have a real nice Black one. I have the whole Standard dash (Black) out of a 1970 Satellite that had 56,000 miles.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but does your dash cluster have a tach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back