• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dart 408 Stroker 4-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

44070dart

Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'70 Dart ..408 Stroker ..A 833 4-speed..3:91 8 3/4 sure grip rear end..the engine and trans were rebuilt a couple years ago.. the rebuilt .030 over '76 360 has a Scat crank and Wiseco forged flat top pistons with '73 LA heads 208/160..268/272 purple cam ..Edelbrock LD4B intake, Holley 750, and Hooker headers with exhaust ending at rear end..also has an electric fuel pump..very limited mileage since the rebuild...the trans was rebuilt with parts from Passon Performance and new clutch and pressure plate installed at that time with flywheel and starter and a beautiful pistol grip shifter ...8 3/4 rear end was done at the same time and SS springs were moved inboard..front suspension done and now has front power disc brakes, with U S Indy polished slot wheels 15x7 and 15x8's in excellent condition...wheels were $700 this spring. ... paint and body are in great condition, NO RUST..floors,frame rails and trunk also in very good condition..the interior has a new carpet and headliner.. door panels and dash are in good shape.. have a quality dash cap that will come with the car..the factory front bench seat will need to be recovered, but the rear is in very good condition..Tuff steering wheel, also tach, aftermarket gauges and stereo are new and work well .. it also has a new fuel tank..(fuel gauge and speedo are not working) street car runs well on 93 octane and always runs cool with a new aluminum radiator and electric fan ..rear window only tinted window.

I've flipped a few the past years but I bought this car as a keeper mostly because of the drive train. BUT I just bought a '68 Charger so the world has changed rotation and the dart has to go now or in the spring. This car is fast, I had a 440 dart and this seems quicker. Buffalo NY area $17,500

00c0c_4EmaBlF0E1L_600x450.jpg DSCN3119.JPG DSCN3080.JPG DSCN3085.JPG DSCN3078.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back