• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Date coded 440 HP Engine and Matching 727 Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Dad

Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMAG0580.jpgFor sale is a 1970 440 HP engine and matching transmission. Everything is date correct for a 1970 B, E or C body built mid December 1969. Block, 906 heads, water pump housing, intake manifold, 4741s carburetor, starter, alternator, 879 & 865 exhaust manifolds and a NOS fuel pump are all dated between very late October through mid to late November 1969. Also included are a set of Six Pack rods and matching balancer. Engine is currently disassembled. The ID pad on the block is stamped F440 HP along with two "C"s. I believe the assemble date is: 12-8-69. The block is standard bore and will need machine work. Also have the matching 727 with the same VIN as the engine. Transmission part number is PK3410670L 3027 3555. $1700. Everything will need to be picked up. Parts are located in the Chicago area. I'm sure I've forgotten I few things but this should give you an idea of what is available. I'm helping a friend to sell a few of his parts but should be able to answer most any question.

PM if interested

Last edited:
For sale is a 1970 440 HP engine and matching transmission. Everything is date correct for a 1970 B, E or C body built mid December 1969. Block, 906 heads, water pump housing, intake manifold, 4741s carburetor, starter, alternator, 879 & 865 exhaust manifolds and a NOS fuel pump are all dated between very late October through mid to late November 1969. Also included are a set of Six Pack rods and matching balancer. Engine is currently disassembled. The ID pad on the block is stamped F440 HP along with two "C"s. I believe the assemble date is: 12-13-69. The block is standard bore and will need machine work. Also have the matching 727 with the same VIN as the engine. $1700. Everything will need to be picked up. Parts are located in the Chicago area. I'm sure I've forgotten I few things but this should give you an idea of what is available. I'm helping a friend to sell a few of his parts but should be able to answer most any question.

PM if interested

I sent you a PM for the Part number on the tranny, and the numbers on the pad of the Block. Still waiting on reply. Thanks,

Randy

I sent you a PM for the Part number on the tranny, and the numbers on the pad of the Block. Still waiting on reply. Thanks,

Randy

F 440 HP
12-8-69
Two C's

I don't have the transmission part number yet. I'm helping a friend sell a few of his parts and I don't have immediate access to the parts. It will be a couple of days before I have the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back