• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grady Cain

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE - 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A

Numbers matching with Govier documentation, broadcast sheet and fender tags. 62,000 miles. Top Banana with black interior. 4 speed with 3.91 option rear. Sam Posey-signed glove box door. This car retains a very large portion of the parts that it rolled off the assembly line with. Purchased locally and has stayed in the same 15 mile radius of the dealership it was sold from. I am the 4th owner. Much of the “Day 1” type restoration has been completed but there is still plenty to do. Can be finished any way the buyer wants. Comes with everything I have for the car including extra parts. Many parts have been restored but have not yet been installed. No expense has been spared to this point with what I have done to this amazing car. The current situation we are all dealing with has left me jobless and soon to be losing my storage. I’d rather not have to leave it outside in my driveway so I have decided to part with it. Anyone serious about this car can contact me for the detailed list of what has been done and what needs to be done. While my situation, like many others’ sucks, it is temporary and I am not desperate. I would love to see this car get the attention it deserves and since I have not been giving it any lately, I feel it is time for it to get finished by someone who has the resources. I stopped keeping track after $75K invested. I also have done enough restorations to know that you don’t get your investment returned so I will start the conversation at $65K and will consider all reasonable and educated offers. My restoration thread is available to view at: https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/my-t-a-restoration.15117/

Car is located in Winsted, CT 06098. Thank you FBBO - Mark
20170203_161017.jpg
20170410_184833.jpg
20170720_145328.jpg
20170806_100509.jpg
20171116_150956.jpg
20171116_151010.jpg
20171116_151024.jpg
20171116_151401.jpg
20171116_152042.jpg

I agree with myrtle....count me in on the a12.....I'm interested:thumbsup:

I would be very interested in completing this project correctly

i’m sure that Grady‘s inbox is full

I have a perfect stroker six pack to fit in this empty engine compartment.

After reviewing the build post it’s not clear if the original engine is rebuilt.

If there’s not already 4 million people Banging on your door send me a PM

Ahhh and my western NY friend has joined the mix:thumbsup:

I would love to talk about the A12 car also if you are thinking of selling....

If the A12 were for sale, you would see it listed. Keep your comments to yourselves unless you have a serious interest in the T/A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back