• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Charger 500 Original 383 4bbl 727 Burnt Orange White Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon340

Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Charger 500 383/727 Auto 8-3/4 Sure Grip. Burnt Orange/Burnt Orange with a white vinyl top. This car is a Great project and has very very good bones. The frame rails are very nice and has some easily removable frame connectors if need be... Grill is in decent condition but, will need some work(comes with all components including hideaway headlight vacuum actuator). Fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid and quarters are all workable. Trunk Pan will need to be replaced and floor pans will need some patches. Car comes with some new sheet metal: Quarter skins(DS already installed), lower fender patch USA piece and inner wheel houses.

This car has a NON-Numbers 383/727 and 8-3/4 Sure Grip rear. ALL BODY NUMBERS MATCH(Rad support and trunk gutter) the vin tag and original fender tag...Car did not have a dash when I purchased the car but, I installed a very nice complete non-A/C Tik Tok Tac rallye dash including original wiring harness. Car comes with the original Vin tag and fender tag decoded as:

E63 383 4bbl HP

D32 A727 Auto Trans

XP29 Dodge Charger 500

FK5 Dark Burnt Orange Met.

C6K4 Bucket Seats Burnt Orange

V1W White Vinyl Roof

A01 Light Package

B51 Power Brakes

C16 Console

C55 Bucket Seats

H51 Air Conditioning

J25 3-Speed Wipers

L31 Turn Signal Hood/Fender

M21 Drip Rail Moulding

M31 Body Belt Moulding

R21 AM/FM Radio

26 26" Radiator

This car is not complete but, comes with most of the hard to find parts.

Please email me with any questions or for pictures...

$6000 OBO

/email]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 8,189
Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on your quick sale .:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back