• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Charger Coronet Super Bee Plymouth GTX Superbird AM/FM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke463

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rare Original 1970 Dodge Charger Coronet Super Bee Plymouth GTX Roadrunner AM/FM radio, radio in really nice shape, this radio has been tested and does work however it only works on the FM band, not the AM band. Radio is missing the fader/balance knob. The speaker wires have been repaired. Radio sounds great. The tuning knob sticks a little however all the black push keys work fine. $300 OBO. Price includes shipping anywhere in USA.
Thanks, Nuke
IMG_1029.jpg
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1026 (1).jpg
IMG_1029.jpg
IMG_1029.jpg

That is not a 1970 B-body Radio.

Here is a photo of one. Look how it has different numbers on the face. The black buttons have the indents on the top, yours has them on the bottom. The ends of the push buttons are more square on the ends of a 1970 radio.

Also the clear lens sticks out from the front of the radio and has an angle to it. Yours is flat. There should be two threaded holes in the front to mount the radio to the dash. Yours doesn’t not have them.

The mounting stud needs to be on the rear and yours is on the side.

6589E1C7-4A58-453F-8FF9-A2D6F487E5B5.jpeg DFC6B65C-85E5-47FF-8465-BC18C56BBB8A.png

Last edited:
That is not a 1970 B-body Radio.

Here is a photo of one. Look how it has different numbers on the face. The black buttons have the indents on the top, yours has them on the bottom. The ends of the push buttons are more square on the ends of a 1970 radio.

Also the clear lens sticks out from the front of the radio and has an angle to it. Yours is flat. There should be two threaded holes in the front to mount the radio to the dash. Yours doesn’t not have them.

The mounting stud needs to be on the rear and yours is on the side.

View attachment 1033804 View attachment 1033805
R413...thanks for setting me straight as I was not aware this radio was not for a 70 B body. I did confirm however this radio is for a 73 Valiant/Duster/Dart MoPar p/n 3501 623 Motorola 5PD2307. I will relist in the For A Bodies Section. Regards, Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back