• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charger_70

Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Charger project car. has a running 440/727 trans with rebuilt 8 3/4 rear end with 323 open gear with new wheel axels from Dr. Diff, also new rear drum breaks , 1 new rear koni shock, has new pair of shock plates as well. Car has new floor pan looks like its been just tac welded in, has no interior except for rear seat, have center console, and dash is all there, visor, rear view mirror ect. Needs front windshield but all other glass is present and in good shape. Car has new front polyrethyne suspension, new koni front shocks both sides, new disc bake conversion kit has been installed but calipers haven't been put on but I do have them, car has new front control arms. I do have the trunk lid just ain't on in pictures also have random metal pieces as trunk extension, fender patches, trunk trim rails, and I believe i have one sail panel, 2 rear bumpers. Car needs trunk pan, gonna need quarters, gas tank, brakes ect....Car is a Project car and will need work. Motor has not ran in car but was running in a 1977 new yorker and changed gears smoothly when removed and placed in charger, the motor and trans have never been separated the trans has been mounted but the motor has not we installed new motor mounts and it is in car just need bolted in, we have put on hedman long tube headers just needs finished also will need small starter and drive shaft installed , i do have the old one that might fit but will need a different yoke for a 727. Car also has a title that can be signed over into your name. I bought the car for a project for me and my son but we have both lost interest and have no time really to continue on it. Gonna try to add more pics in the comments. PM me with any questions you may have asking price is 16,500 obo and car is located in KY. Will trade for a side by side atv plus cash or just side by side atv it just according to what you have also looking for an atv hauler. Thank you.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image7.jpeg image9.jpeg image8.jpeg image12.jpeg image14.jpeg

only thing will trade too is a side by side plus cash or just a side by side its just according to what you have, also searching for an atv hauler for my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back