• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Coronet 4 door sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

704spdbzzz

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller

I'm parting a 1970 Dodge Coronet 4 door sedan. Almost everything is still available except grilles and fenders. PM me ut requests. ...interior is blue bench . All electrical is in beautiful low mileage condition. ...harnesses, switches, lamps etc...

20160123_165140.jpg20150926_184659.jpg20151205_121948.jpgView attachment 303547

Fenders, grilles, dash pad, tailight harness, headrests are sold.

How good is the trunk pan? Also rear frame rails. Do you come to CARLISLE in July? Thanks

hood?

- - - Updated - - -

how much for it if u have it and what state u live in

frame rails are like new. trunk pan slight corrosion in the center section area. Probably small patch required. All other areas including extensions are excellent.

I live in Southwestern Ontario two hours east of Detroit, MI. 425.00 for hood.

Hi i would like to buy the whole rear frame assembly. Rear frame rails, crossmembers leaf spring perches etc. dont need the floor pan. How much are you asking and could you possibly ship? I have no problem paying shipping. Please let me know either way Thank you!

How much for the wiper motor? Is it a 2 speed or 3 speed?

I may get grilled for saying this but......
Wow, that car looks CLEAN. Why part it out???

Because I used many parts to improve my 70 Bee. It is unfortunate but the car is helping out a lot of other guys with their cars. I also have the rare and expensive spare parts I was looking for. It is also unfortunate that the car is worth more in parts than it is as one. I have no regrets and nothing is going to waste.

- - - Updated - - -

Hood is available....where are you located?

- - - Updated - - -

2983116 3 speed wiper motor. Its on E Bay right now but I'll pull it off if you want it. I've got 5 watchers on it right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Won't get grilled.....fair question. I've been bitched out by other guys. Same guys who wouldn't pay the actual intrinsic value of the car as it would sit in parted condition. My Bee is very happy.....

- - - Updated - - -

I'd do that but Im in the dead of winter and car is outside. If you can wait for some warmer weather I would help you out.

Wiper motor is still available. ....265.00 plus shipping

Hello,
Is this a big block car? Is it an AC car? I need both of the 70 big block AC hoses that are connected to the AC pump. What would you want for them if it has them?

Thank you,
Avolow.

Are the front doors clean - no rust in the seams? How are the door panels and is the spare tire hold down hardware there?

Parts request

Hello,

Doors are mint....so are the door panels and I have complete tie down hardware for jack assembly.

if you want the two front doors and all four inner door panels, I'll do 900.00 Canadian. Doors are complete and zero rust in seams.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back