• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

70BurntRt

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys,
I just listed my car on eBay. Please call me if your interested and want to make me an offer. Also check out the dropbox link below with over a 100 photos.
Thanks
Steve
301-674-2426

"NO Reserve"

1970 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible

Original V8 318 AC car w/ 88,000 miles, Now cloned to an RT w/ power bulge hood and hood pins, side scoops and new RT emblems. This is a rolling painted rust free project car that needs to be put back together. I have a lot of the the hard to find convertible only parts that you will need to complete the build. I have a fender tag but no build sheet. One of 526 Dodge Coronet 500 convertibles made in 1970. Originally B7 dark Blue w/ black interior and black top. Now painted B5 Brite Blue Metallic with upper door frames painted black.

Currently has a nonrunning 440 motor and automatic trans installed but condition is unknown, and I would assume it needs to be rebuilt. The rearend is a 8 ¾ 489 case with unknown gears.

The body and paint work is excellent as you can see from the photos. The rear quarters, trunk floor, and rear seat floor were replaced. The front seat floor area is solid rust free and original. The white stripe is painted on and I believe the go wing is a reproduction.

The dash pad and trim are in exceptional condition for their age with no damage. It has a tested and working convert. top dash switch, motor and wiring harness. The Top frame will need to have some sheet metal repair work done but it has all the stainless track channels and weather stripping. ( I have another restored rust free top(See pics in drop box link below) that is not included but could be purchased separately if desired) The original glass is installed and in good shape but I would replace it for this kind of restoration.

It has a new restored anodized rear RT finish panel, re-chromed rear bumper, Nice original front bumper, and restored tail lights. The tires and rims are new Nitto extreme performance radials, 225/50/17 front and 275/50/17 rear, American Racing torque thruster aluminum rims.

Parts included with the sale are:

Front bucket seat frames and tracks, Convert. Only rear seat frames, very nice rear seat side panels, upper door woodgrain trim panel w/ clips and Convert. top tack strips and original mounting hardware.

I have over a 100 photos on a dropbox link below. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4se2vu83x3qazcp/AAATh5Gb3HDjrUY0ZPqPM6nha?dl=0

Please contact me with any questions and for more details 301-674-2426

I am open to any reasonable offers and might sell the car without the loose parts. I can store the car for a short period of time if paid in full. I will need a deposit within 24 hours to hold to car. I can be available to help load the car with your shipper. Please do not bid if you don't have the money and have no intentions of follow through with the sale. The car is advertised locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. Please call me if you are a serious buyer.

Thanks,
Steve

IMG_2605.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg
IMG_1852.jpg
IMG_1853.jpg
IMG_1855.jpg
IMG_1856.jpg
IMG_2547.jpg
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2551.jpg
IMG_2569.jpg