• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Coronet Convertable

Status
Not open for further replies.

zslacker

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 70 Coronet Convertable project. It was a 318 automatic car however it has had the 4 speed hump installed as well as the the z bar bracket. Original R/T scoops were installed. It comes with brake and clutch pedals, big block bell housing, a 4 speed, clutch and pressure plate. The paint is exceptionally nice, it will need a couple touch ups from the garage. The car is from Nevada as is a very solid rust free body. It was disassembled, bead blasted then painted. As you can see from the pics, you can not tell it was originally tan. The interior is mostly complete with the original front and rear seats, rear panels and convertable frame. The power top works. It comes with legendary seat covers, carpet, top, top cover and glass rear window. I have a new gas tank, the straps are in the trunk. It has a 8 1/4 roller rear end in it, i will throw in a rebuildable 8 3/4 if you want. It has rechromed bumpers and very nice front grills. $19,000/offer. It is located in Salt Lake City 84108. It is on ebay at the moment
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274872469526?hash=item3fffad0816:g:wCgAAOSwFOtg9NAg
Any question, ask away

IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1175.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1180.jpg IMG_1181.jpg IMG_1182.jpg IMG_1183.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back