• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Dodge Plymouth B-body seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

704spdbzzz

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent set of front lap belts in black for 70 B-body. I have a mint set of blue belts for 1970 complete, also have green set complete for sale.

We restore seat belts. We also buy cores

Yes, we can do the front lap belts. That would include the retractors, lap belts and the male end of the shoulder belt sewn to the lap belts. A pair of driver quality belts would be $215 including shipping. The driver quality doesn't include hardware and bolts. The driver quality will show some imperfections but not noticeable in a driver. A show quality set would inlude date tags and bolts. I would have to get you a quote if you wanted the show quality.

Yes, we can do the front lap belts. That would include the retractors, lap belts and the male end of the shoulder belt sewn to the lap belts. A pair of driver quality belts would be $215 including shipping. The driver quality doesn't include hardware and bolts. The driver quality will show some imperfections but not noticeable in a driver. A show quality set would inlude date tags and bolts. I would have to get you a quote if you wanted the show quality.
show quality please...

okie dokie

The show quality set for the fron of your 70 works out to $280 shipped.

That's two retractors
Two lap belts
Two shoulder belts sewn into the lap belt
Bolts
Date tags
Rubber boots
And other appropriate parts to make everything complete

The show quality set for the fron of your 70 works out to $280 shipped.

That's two retractors
Two lap belts
Two shoulder belts sewn into the lap belt
Bolts
Date tags
Rubber boots
And other appropriate parts to make everything complete

Id take those....can you send pics ? Also, would you be interested in an exchange for a complete green set for a 1970???

Id take those....can you send pics ? Also, would you be interested in an exchange for a complete green set for a 1970???
and / or.....would you do a partial exchange for my black belts? 2 retractors. two shoulder belts and two lap belts?

I'll obviously buy outright no problem.....ur call.....

I'll obviously buy outright no problem.....ur call.....

Let's keep the two transactions separate. We can take a look at your core sets later. Actually, we usually tag on a $150 core charge for show quality but not in this case. When you get a chance shoot some closeup pics of the hardware, buckles, clasps etc. that's the parts we are interested in. If there's corrosion we pass. Once corrosion eats into the metal the part is not a good candidate for restoration.

If you wish to proceed my PayPal is [email protected]

Please send as a friend. If not include the 3% PayPal fee

As soon as payment is received we'll get started on your belts.

I'll also need your shipping address.

John

there is corrosion....Ill just buy outright....

Thank you.

Please ship to:
Rob Fekete
11 Chele-Mark Rd.
R.R.1, Woodstock Ontario
N4S7V6

I will forward payment via Paypal today....

I do have as you are probably aware, complete blue and green set.....blue is mint, green is very very good.....

I do have as you are probably aware, complete blue and green set.....blue is mint, green is very very good.....

Like I said let me take a look. Need closeups of the hardware. Real showstopper is corrosion in any area where there's a part number or make of the belts.

Oh, forgot to ask, Is your belts American or Pontonier?

Sounds like the blue set is a possibility. Is it driver quality? If so you may be better off selling them outright

blue set is show quality....if you may have an interested buyer, we could work something out...

Rob,

Need to know if your belts are American or Pontonier. Also need a pic of your existing date tag.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back