• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Dodge Superbee Front Bumper fillers

Ramcharger413

Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I have sent one Email to Tech and two Emails to CS in regards to the fillers being short and not fitting, all I get is crickets for over a week. I ordered the parts back in 2017 and had them on the shelf with other (Mostly CI) parts, I finally got the car back from Body/paint and started assembling the car and when I got to the front end I unwrapped the fillers (MB280965) and they were shorter than the originals and will not fit.

If the Fillers had an issue and the issue was resolved and if the new fillers are to specs. I would not expect these to be warranted after 2 years but need a set that fits.
Thanks.
Jim

could you post a pic please.

As much business as you've given to Classic Industries for them to not handle a part that's simply made wrong doesn't say much about customer service... Yes it's been over two years but in this hobby it's common to have new parts sit waiting their turn, you buy parts when the parts are available cause sometimes stuff goes away.... If you'd bought one item I could see them not doing the right thing but you've been a loyal customer, they should step up....

@ClassicIndustries1 @ClassicIndustries3

could you post a pic please.
They're approximately 1/2'' too short when compared to the original.

xfiller.jpg xfiller2.jpg

Last edited:
I have sent one Email to Tech and two Emails to CS in regards to the fillers being short and not fitting, all I get is crickets for over a week. I ordered the parts back in 2017 and had them on the shelf with other (Mostly CI) parts, I finally got the car back from Body/paint and started assembling the car and when I got to the front end I unwrapped the fillers (MB280965) and they were shorter than the originals and will not fit.

If the Fillers had an issue and the issue was resolved and if the new fillers are to specs. I would not expect these to be warranted after 2 years but need a set that fits.
Thanks.
Jim
Good morning , how did you come out with your bumper fillers for the 70 Super Bee / Coronet ? I bought a set from Year One and I have the same problem, too short. Thanks in advance.

Good morning , how did you come out with your bumper fillers for the 70 Super Bee / Coronet ? I bought a set from Year One and I have the same problem, too short. Thanks in advance.
I never got an answer back and I bought a original set from a good guy on here and those fit, my new set is setting on a shelf. Anyhow you might call them and they might answer, hope you have better luck.

I got a call back from Year One and he suggested I heat them up to make them fit. I can send them back for a refund so I don't want to try heat and I shouldn't have to. You got yours from Classic industries, correct?

I got a call back from Year One and he suggested I heat them up to make them fit. I can send them back for a refund so I don't want to try heat and I shouldn't have to. You got yours from Classic industries, correct?

I got mine from Classic, I'd bet they get the parts from the same Chinese company. I don't know if they're heated that they would stretch enough without any adverse visible effects.

Auto Transport Service
Back