• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 GTX 440 4-speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbridges

Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 GTX for sale in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, it is a 440 4-speed car that was certified by Galen Govier on 10/26/2000 it is #28 of 146 built. Here is the breakdown: 440 4-bbl 375hp, A833 4 sp with Hurst pistol grip, color was deep burnt orange metallic, vinyl seats, trac pac axle, am radio, black stripes. I have the motor and trans that came with the car, also most of parts that were original to the car, needs to be completely re-built. Have all the paperwork on the car. Asking $4,000.00, either reply to this thread or call 000-000-0000. GTX Rear.jpgGTX Front.jpgGTX Pass Side.jpgGTX Driver Side.jpg

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES
BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to own this car. WOW!! great color combo. seems like an OK deal tome! to far away for me.

oh my god.... where was this deal when I had $???? lol would love to have that. I'm envious of who ever gets this ride..

About 1400..LOL I was looking to have a different car shipped and he said WI costs a bit o money... LOL

Hi, have you sold your GTX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back