• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth GTX 37500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70gtxsixpak

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this 1970 Plymouth GTX 440 numbers matching motor, Factory AC, B7 blue, with original Fender tag. This car has had quite a bit of mechanical restoration done to it. The K frame has been powder coated and everything under the front end is new or reconditioned. It has a complete new brake system, new power booster, new rear brakes, new front disc brake conversion. Plus all new brake lines front to back. It has had all belts and hoses replaced also the timing chain and water pump. I have the correct final top for it also I have new front and rear bumpers. You have any questions please send me a PM I can send you any detailed photos that you would like I'm asking $37,500 the interior is very nice it has had the front seats recovered also The Tick Tock tack has been replaced all gauges work. This car does retain all its original sheet metal. It has 15 inch Rally wheels under it currently. I have not pulled the the rear seat out to check to see if there's a build sheet or not thanks for the consideration

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_20230427_181140.jpg

IMG_20230427_181240.jpg

IMG_20230427_181010.jpg

Do you have a picture of the fender tag?

Yes sir let me know if there's anything else picture wise that you would need thanks

IMG_20230427_181306.jpg

Going good, I ended up buying a roadrunner today. Thanks for getting back to me! Looks like a clean car.

Within the last year was this GTX for sale on a national website with most or all of the blue paint showing?

Yes it was for sale within the last year on a national website but it was not showing the original paint any more than it is now only in the trunk and engine compartment and door jams it was exactly the same way body wise it has had a lot of work done to it mechanically since then thanks

I'm interested in your GTX, can you tell me, what condition are the floors and trunk in? Othe than the paint, what does the car need...if you would rather talk on phone, ***************Private message me ......my name is Steve Collins...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back