• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 plymouth road runner 383 factory n96 car barn find

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidart1968

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 road runner 383 automatic,non orig motor,fe5 red car with black interior with buckets and console.2dr post car black vinyl top,black stripe car,mostly org paint.orig air grabber car with fender tag.air grabber complete car runs and drives but is rusted will need complete restoration,has headers but have orig hp manifolds,has 15x7 rallys on car,power steering,manual brakes.$11,500 located in milwaukee wisconsin

Attachments

• runner 001.jpg
    runner 001.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 7,572
  • runner 002.jpg
    runner 002.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 14,452
  • runner 003.jpg
    runner 003.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 13,765
How are the frame rails?

Can you give some close up shots of the rust areas? Are floors and trunk rusted also? Rails?

Hi sorry been real busy family issue sorry no trades finishing a new addition to my 4 car garage and need the money,Thanks John

Does this guy want to sell or not? If you have his # send it to me I will call I guess

I spoke to this guy a week ago
He said the car was outside Mikwaukee
But it turned up in the Iowa part of craigslist
Shortly afterward
It appears to b making the rounds

The car is located in Muskego, WI (near Milwaukee). He's just posting it on various CL's to increase the market for it.

I have his number if anyone wants it.

I have no affiliation, I looked at the car and don't want it, but I'm happy to help anyone out who's interested in it to get in contact with him.

I am beginning to think they made more 'barns" then they did cars with all these so called "barn finds" its as bad as the statement "all original" and then they go into whats changed or fixed blah blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back