• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Convertible - $200000 (NOT MINE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaica New York hmmm :icon_weed: [video=youtube_share;b8u90LwP-Ss]http://youtu.be/b8u90LwP-Ss[/video]

Wow - is about all I can say about that one. Its not worth $20k in that condition.

Humm let's see a RR for 200k think I'll look for a super bird if I'm gonna blow that kinda cash!!:thebirdman: O and get me some of that sh#$ that dude is smoking!!

M-crack-pipe-Hokeamania_zps7d7bd9fc.gif

WOW!!! My '70 TX9 roadrunner 'vert that I scored in March is now one of 6 left on the planet!!! Better than a 401K Plan!!!

Let's see. I have the ability to take pictures of pictures and upload pictures, but not take ones of the actual car itself.

:thinker:

He forgot to include the line that if it does'nt sell he's gonna take it to Barrett Jackson.

Think he'll take partial trades? I've got a 70 4 door dart with a slant 6 and only 160,000 miles. That's gotta be good for knocking at least 70-80K off the price.

but but but... he'll throw in a new top, and he took pictures of polaroids!
Glad that someone else caught that. I bet when the perspective buyer shows up there will ether be no car or a total junker. I had a guy I knew off of another forum show up to a super bee ad a few years ago and it turns out it was an abandoned house. When he called the seller a few moments later, the guy yelled at him and told him he better come inside if he wanted the car. To say the least he called the cops and they found the guy in the house "which was abandoned" with a group of his friends. All of them were gang members, and there was no car. So be careful before you go to see a car, these guys did their homework and took a VIN off another car and used pictures of another car in the ad. They counted on him to show up with cash and they were most likely going to rob him if he went inside. This is a common practice amongst thieves, I have seen it a few times since with various cars. It is ether a prank or is fake

I know that neighborhood , it's so bad the cops don't even go there,
When I drive through there I don't stop at red lights ,,I slow down ,look around & go,

He's got a 200K mopar, but lives in Jamaica...yeah...right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back