• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldpartsguy

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Complete front end minus hood,dash with air grabber switch,steering wheel, front bucket seats, title and vin . All for 1000.00 car was originally sublime...pictures on request thanks!

Can you post pics in the ad

Last edited:
I’d be interested in the seats problem is I’m in Ct 06770 tuff to ship if interested let me know I have the wrong bucket seats thanks

Hi any pics of what you have. I need a drivers side pillar and both front fenders.

is this front clip still available? would like some pictures

Complete front end minus hood,dash with air grabber switch,steering wheel, front bucket seats, title and vin . All for 1000.00 car was originally sublime...pictures on request thanks!
Hi, I'm in La Crosse. Can you send me pics please, I am interested. Can come and look as well.

For your internet safety, your e mail address has been removed. Please contact the seller through a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back