• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Satellite Front Clip Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben440ny

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

As mentioned in my first post on the welcome wagon, my father is in the process of building a Superbird clone. Thus, we are parting out the entire front clip of our recently acquired 1970 Plymouth Satellite. This includes grill with all trim (excluding headlights), lower grill, fenders, hood, and front bumper with support brackets.

Would like to sell as a package but willing to break up if necessary. Asking price is $2000 OBO for everything and we are located in Red Hook, New York. Would like to sell ASAP to fund our project but could meet at Mopar Nationals in Columbus Ohio in August if local pickup is not possible. Can supply more pictures upon request. Parts have been removed from the car.

Also selling original gas tank as we will be replacing with aftermarket. Needs cleaning but doesn't leak. Can send pictures upon requests. Taking offers!

Things to note:

Hood is actually for a roadrunner and still has the 383 insert.
Bumper chrome has pitting but is dent free.
Fenders have some repair work/bondo on top side but are straight. Image included of the worst of the rust on drivers side fender.
The grill is really nice.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6629.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

If you’re willing to split up I could use the c mouldings upper and lower hood mouldings and grill w bezels in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back