• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 rally dash cluster bezel AC parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmolding

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
I'm trying to find AC Parts for a 1970 B Body with a Rallye dash. I need the side vents, center bezel with the ac opening and center vent. Thanks!

Have it all. Side vents are black and restored, $150, the center vent, restored $175, and a center bezel or "pad", hard plastic in 70. It has been repaired and is currently blue. Small chunk was missing above the ashtray hole. $200. Seems no one is re-popping those for 70. Let me know. Also have the large accordion tube , right side, small repair but real nice if needed. Have it listed here with pix. Pm me with e-mail if other pix needed of the other stuff.

Have it all. Side vents are black and restored, $150, the center vent, restored $175, and a center bezel or "pad", hard plastic in 70. It has been repaired and is currently blue. Small chunk was missing above the ashtray hole. $200. Seems no one is re-popping those for 70. Let me know. Also have the large accordion tube , right side, small repair but real nice if needed. Have it listed here with pix. Pm me with e-mail if other pix needed of the other stuff.

PM Sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back