• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner coupe project

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiSuperBee

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1970 Road Runner coupe. It was originally a 383 3 sped. B3 blue with a black vinyl top and black bench interior. This is a project. From the doors forward it is solid. Someone put a quarter skin on it years ago. The left side just needs patches. The trunk needs patches only too. Left rear frame rail could also use some work. I have all the needed metal for it. I have a complete Legendary interior. Seat covers, door panels, head liner, carpet ect. Have a 70 383HP block with a set of good 906 heads. Have the right intake and 4367 manual trans Holley carb. Have a four speed trans available and a nice Comp Plus shifter. Tons of other parts for it. Parts total is close to 6000. This is a good project. E mail me for more info or if you want some pictures if you are serious about the car. Asking 7850 obo Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
This is in my price point. I am interested. Can you post or send me some pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back