• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a restored 70 GTX and I am going with different wheels. I assume you are looking for the magnum 500 road wheels?

I bought a restored 70 GTX and I am going with different wheels. I assume you are looking for the magnum 500 road wheels?
Hello, thanks for your reply. Yes I am looking for the 500 Road wheels. This is for a numbers restore. I have a 6/17 build date. Do you know the part# of the wheels and date codes? Pictures? I just picked up some items just outside Detroit....

I’m not looking I’m selling
Hello, I did respond Liberty MW. I am doing a numbers restore on a 70 RT Coronet Conv.
I have a 6/17 build date. I need a set of wheels that will work for that date. What do you have?
Kevin

Hello, thanks for your reply. Yes I am looking for the 500 Road wheels. This is for a numbers restore. I have a 6/17 build date. Do you know the part# of the wheels and date codes? Pictures? I just picked up some items just outside Detroit....
Magnum 500 are different they are all chrome where road wheels take the trim ring. Without taking the tire off the date code cannot be seen. 70&71 were 14x5.5 trim rings were brushed for 70&71 hard to find. Part number is near the valve drum but not visible with the trim ringr. Part number 2944474. Send me your email and I will send you a picture [email protected]

Last edited:
Mopar Road Wheels date codes are on the back of the rim.

20220613_084610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back