• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Roadrunner Hood for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not N96 hood. No idea if it is the original hood or a replacement.
I bought a N96 hood from AMD and the hood that was on the car when I bought it will never go back on my car. It is painted lemon twist w/black stripes, and has the holes in it for hood pins. HOOD ONLY, all trim was transferred to my new N96 hood.
Paint under hood is "peeling" in a spot or two but NO RUST.
Metal is perfect and in excellent condition.
Location is about 1 hour north of New Orleans.
Prefer local pickup, but I would consider shipping if buyer pays.
$400 or any reasonable offer. It is covered in my garage, and I have no use for it.
20190413_123723.jpg
20190413_124208.jpg
20190413_124155.jpg
20190413_124314.jpg
20190413_124215.jpg

I will be at Mopars at the Battleship on Saturday April 27
Battleship Alabama
SOMEONE MAKE A DEAL WITH ME
and I can bring the hood there if that helps, or come and get it 1 hour north of New Orleans .
Otherwise the hood is going to sit in my garage forever.

Mopars at the Battleship is day after tomorrow! Mobile Alabama
I am driving my Roadrunner, but if someone wants the hood, I can see if I can get a friend to bring it. Otherwise I am about 45 minutes north of New Orleans, or additional cost of shipping and risk of damage.
I want to get this perfect, beautiful hood out of my garage.
The N96 hood that I put on my car is permanent, so the non-N96 hood is available!
Make an offer, I want it to go to a good home!

SOLD!
A fellow :confederateflag: Southerner I spoke with before Mopars at the Battleship Alabama met me at the Battleship Alabama show. I was so busy before the show and after, including now, I wasn't even able to arrange to get the hood to Alabama, but he and his son came to Louisiana to pick it up. No fretting about damage from shipping and no outrageous shipping cost, and I don't have to build a crate like I did for the bench seat I sold :rolleyes:
I'm so happy that my beautiful hood has found a good home, and a Mopar nation citizen is one step closer to finishing a project.
Win-Win
:bananadance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back