• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner RM21 ROLLER

1664317815314.png

1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER PROJECT CAR MOPAR
$12,500
Condition
  • Used – good

Selling as a rolling body. This is a fairly solid Alabama car. It would be an easy one to build into a nice driver. 85 to 90 percent of the parts are there for the car including the grille, front valance, seats, and rear bumper that aren't pictured. It is a real RM21 Road Runner. It was originally b5 blue, 383, auto, bench seat. It still has the original 489 case 3.23 sure grip. I have the fender tag and clean title. $12,500

Blue on blue with gold dust trail and trunk stripe. Gorgeous car if saved and restored.

Nothin' says lovin' like spraying primer over rusty Mopar trunk floors...they shoulda just sprayed the floor pans while they were at it..."fairly solid" Oh I'm sure heehee!
As for "85 to 90% of the parts are there..." without pictures of them, I'd consider that BS too until proven otherwise....but that's just me.
And, I'm not super familiar with the 70 but is there supposed to be those huge holes in the wheel tubs?

The floor pans may be original but the trunk floor is a two piece replacement. And no, there shouldn't be holes in the inner wheel tubs. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back