• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 rr post passenger side door glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipjaw

Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
Looking for 1970 rr post passenger cleat side door glass

Last edited:
Post or hard top? Clear, or tinted. Actually, not sure if there is a difference between post or HT...?

He stated POST in both the subject and his posting. Post glass is about an inch shorter in length.

I have one, with a sandblasting mark from a jack *** with the window down and key lock out! Where I practiced my polishing technique and removed it fairly well. Not perfect, but drivers quality. You can also buy new from AMD
http://www.autometaldirect.com/amd-door-glass-clear-rh-68-70-b-body-2dr-sedan-post-p-2836.html
or from ECS (complete with date codes) for fairly little money.

He stated POST in both the subject and his posting. Post glass is about an inch shorter in length.

I have one, with a sandblasting mark from a jack *** with the window down and key lock out! Where I practiced my polishing technique and removed it fairly well. Not perfect, but drivers quality. You can also buy new from AMD or ECS (complete with date codes) for fairly little money.
I've seen the AMD, but what is ECS website?

Well, if it’s a post which my fellow cdn from Ontario (dadsbee) re-pointed out lol, I have one, clear. No sand blast marks either. Now, I’m in Alberta and I bet shipping will be stupid to Michigan. Let me know if you can’t find one a bit closer to you and then we can look into doing a deal....
Cheers

I have a nice used clear located in NY State....send me pm if interested in it

the amd glass does not fit....

the amd glass does not fit....
I beg to differ... only needed a grinder for the passenger side!! :lol: Same curve, same glass thickness as the OE. Finish on the edges less than desirable (and I had to grind the front edge to get it close enough to the slider/lock pin hole) but they both work just fine.
beerestoration2019 2960.JPG
beerestoration2019 3000.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back