• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 satelite, roadrunner or gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

clevocortina

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Im looking for a 1970 roadrunner but i will take a satelite and make it into a roadrunner so just looking for one that already has a 440 in it and a hardtop version i dont like the pillard cars, and one thats complete and running not too worried about dents and condition of paint or if the interior is a bit tired i just dont want one thats been draged out of a swamp like the one i saw on ebay lol.

Also I live in Australia so if anyone on here knows of one and can check it out that would be much appreciated thanks for your time

yeah mate im sure :) ive loved the '70 since i was in highschool and 10 years later i still love em.

here is what my convertible used to look like when i first got it

1255444B4.jpg

befomdgc.jpg

before5birdydcdcss.jpg

holy crap man thats bad how long did it take to get it up to scratch? and thanks for the email mate ill send one and see what happens :)

How did Mopar Stuart miss the holes in the floor...and blaming it on a bad paint job? Good one!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

holy crap man thats bad how long did it take to get it up to scratch? and thanks for the email mate ill send one and see what happens :)
10 years , but that was because i got ripped off by the first body shop i had it in.

brent and sherri are in talledega this week so give them a week or so to email you back

How did Mopar Stuart miss the holes in the floor...and blaming it on a bad paint job? Good one!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Well i bought the car from long island new york , I didnt go to see the car ( mistake i know ) but i got a video and everything looked great on the VHS LOL

It all worked out good ( I HAD TO HAVE A CONVERT ) and i was going to heavily modify it anyway . They only made very few 70 B BODY plymouth convertibles , so I feel lucky to own it.

LOOK i only made a couple of mods to it LOL

So the Superbird never came as a convertible? I saw one at SEMA 07, and now yours, so I thought they made 'em?

So the Superbird never came as a convertible? I saw one at SEMA 07, and now yours, so I thought they made 'em?

I am trying to track them all down , but so far i have pictures of about 13 different bird converts made . Some pictures are older so i'm not sure the cars are still in bird form or have not changed colors along the way and thus the same cars ? here is the sema 07 car you speak of .

12554r't123.jpg

Nope. Ma didn't make them in a drop top.

my car was build from all the real parts of a superbird that was t-boned badly in 78 and a body shop stripped it and crushed the body . Curtis the owner kept the nose hanging in the rafters of his buisness untill 96 when it folded . I then hurried over and flashed some cash and had the making of a birdible .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back