• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Satellite Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falbz

Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to purchase a 1970 satellite convertible project. Open to all cars but would prefer a project.

If you have one or have any good leads, please pm me .............with asking price. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump still looking - thank you

Still looking for a project ...... bump.

Bump anyone know of anything

I knew where a 69 convertible was yrs ago. But I haven't seen any 70 models for sale. I'll keep my eye out for one

Thank you - I appreciate it

Have you tried looking for one on the internet. I was looking at 66-70 Plymouths for sale and seen several ads for 70 Satellite convertibles for sale. I would share the links but not sure how to do that.
Here is some of the websites davidsclassiccars.com smclassiccars.com and www.2040-cars.com. Hope this helps you

I have checked out those sites but a majority of them are older expires ads. I have reached out to one or two of them already.

Thanks for the help though so far. I am sure I’ll will find the right car soon.

Bump - still looking

Last edited:
09DBAE19-12B9-4CF4-AB77-087B138794CE.jpeg
5E91F114-B4EB-40E3-9B7A-A84AA97DAE24.jpeg

How about a 70 coronet?

^^^ Beautiful car and I do love coronets as well. Right now I have a deal pending on a car but if it falls through, I will consider it.

One for sale on Craigslist in Hartford CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back