• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee custom seat covers w/logo embroidery 500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEd

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm building a 1970 Super Bee, all custom car with some cool interior.... as I do upholstery I had made these seat covers for this bee in yellow and black and had the Super Bee emblem digitized and embroidered in the seat covers some time ago and now have totally changed the direction of the build so I have removed these covers and made new ones.

These are Black with yellow inserts and the Super Bee emblem embroidered in yellow in the seat cover.... the emblem is also embroidered in the headrest area of the bucket seat c overs also (pictures of the bucket seats coming today) heres a couple of pictures of the back seat installed in the car before I removed the covers and made new ones so you can see they fit very well and will look good in a yellow Bee.

I'm going to ask 500.00 dollars for the covers and 30.00 to help on the shipping.
heres a picture of the back seat, more of the front ones later.... Thank you.... Eddie

sb.jpg sb seat best.jpg sb1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back