• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee ****

Plum Crazy and B5 Blue are 2 metal flake colors that white stripes and white interior really work with. Maybe the only 2.
Perfect for convertibles.

How's this ? :realcrazy:

Picture 847.jpg

2016 Hellcat six speed 800 miles. 1970 Super bee four speed 440 six pack. All in WI waiting for the snow tonight.
2019.jpg

2016 Hellcat six speed 800 miles. 1970 Super bee four speed 440 six pack.
Both are beautiful, in my 2nd favorite paint color.
Is the Super Bee a V-code?
I am surprised that a 70 440+6 Bee wouldn't have the separate scoops, but I guess that was only with the N96 option?
I love my V-code Roadrunner, but I would be very happy to have those 2 rides in my garage!

Both are beautiful, in my 2nd favorite paint color.
Is the Super Bee a V-code?
I am surprised that a 70 440+6 Bee wouldn't have the separate scoops, but I guess that was only with the N96 option?
I love my V-code Roadrunner, but I would be very happy to have those 2 rides in my garage!

yes it
yes it is a V code car. I purchase a new Plum Crazy new in 1970 . I still have the window sticker . Its was a 383 and and automatic. I traded in a 1967 GTO HO motor 366 hp. Four speed that I purchased new. we use to race 1/4 mile at Cumberland Wi. Now you know why I use 75 and still Super

Thinking about selling my V code B some day soon. Just got to much to do and getting old. Not #s matching but motor and trans rebuilt. Thought I put it on this page until the day comes. Someone told me this "post" B is 1/109 - who knows...

081111.JPG
081112.JPG
IMG_3927.JPG
IMG_5450 (1).JPG

Last edited:
How did you get the carbs so bright and shiny?
Track pack 3.54 Dana 60 or 4.10?
N96?
Awesome car!

How did you get the carbs so bright and shiny?
Track pack 3.54 Dana 60 or 4.10?
N96?
Awesome car!
I got the carbs rebuilt from this man in Arizona named Harold. He told me he dipped them in a chemical that turns them that way. His number is 6306057218 if you want to ask him - nice guy.
I think the rear end is a sure grip and not sure what gears are in it. Not seeing N96 on fender tag. Not a very high optioned car on fender tag. Whoever order this car didn't get very much and ordered the cheaper post coupe, which I guess make it more rare - funny how stuff happens...

fendertag.JPG

Nice RR (love those cars) - I've been building one with a late model motor. Hated to sell my last one but after it was displayed in "Summits" window, this crazy man gave me to much money (at the time).

6134.JPG grabber2.JPG IMG_3285.JPG summit4.JPG

I was originally looking for a 69 Bee, then that expanded to 68-70 Bee, Coronet R/T, and 69-70 Roadrunner.
I'm happy. Thanks for the comments.

Auto Transport Service
Back