• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee Rear Finish Panel Emblem

rlem1977

Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
I have a question...

Is the Super Bee emblem on the rear finish panel on the 1970 model integral to the finish panel, or is it a separate emblem?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

mines on the finish panel
P1020486.JPG

I think he's asking if it's a separate part or if it's cast into the panel. I believe it's riveted on.

I have one not yet installed, will look tomorrow

I think he's asking if it's a separate part or if it's cast into the panel. I believe it's riveted on.
Precisely, thanks. I have not found anyone selling just the emblem for 1970 rear panel. That's what prompted my question. My '70 has a finish panel w/o the emblem, but there are no holes that indicate one was once there.

The emblems pins were mashed to be more flush. Your panel is not an original Super bee panel. It came off a "Coronet 440" model. Super bee finish panel will also have a red painted highlight pinstrip around the outer edge of the panel.

The emblems pins were mashed to be more flush. Your panel is not an original Super bee panel. It came off a "Coronet 440" model. Super bee finish panel will also have a red painted highlight pinstrip around the outer edge of the panel.
That makes sense. I’ll have to figure out solution. These finish panels are not common and are expensive when available. Thanks again.

MR-VC231, 1970 Super Bee tail panel emblem, The studs must be wedged into the holes as originals....$64.00, in stock and ready to ship.....

Auto Transport Service
Back