• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee V-Code

Jarhead71

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 1970 Dodge Super Bee V-Code 440 Six-Pack WM23VOG100418. I'll be posting about it and asking technical and restoration type questions. It need many parts as well. This is a very early production dated car.

Under the back seat we found a build sheet for another Super Bee last digits of the VIN on that car is 104016. It was a Rally Red 383 car. If anyone knows of its existence please let me know.

Cheers!

IMG_4873.jpg IMG_4880.jpg IMG_4886.jpg IMG_4887.jpg IMG_4891.jpg IMG_4892.jpg IMG_4893.jpg IMG_4889.jpg

Welcome aboard from NJ and best of luck with your Bee! I will be the first to ask if you could post up some pictures please! :D

Nice! Very early build. Was it August’69 or September?

70 Bee parts are a pita to find and thanks I hope the owner gets his build sheet. Wish it was mine :BangHead: would love to see some pics.

you in Lakeside, Ca. huh !!

A Marine or former Marine, I assume
:thankyou: for your service

welcome to FBBO from, the Sunny NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard, 70 bee is a nice car. FYI the 6th digit of the VIN is a zero not the letter O

Welcome to da Board from south Louisiana !

I had a red V code Bee back in the day.

Great car !

Nice! Very early build. Was it August’69 or September?
August 2nd 1969. Sequence number 100418. Options: Y16, 26, M31, N85, N96, R22, C55, G33, J25, J45, L31, M21, A01, A34, A48, B51, C16
I still have to figure out how to post pictures without being a gold member.

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like a great car or project.

Welcome from WNY ! Cool Car, I had a chance to buy one years ago. Sorry I didn't...

I’d be tempted to leave that car just the way it is on the outside and just spruce up the office. And of course the engine bay! Nice car, and welcome to the fabulous wolf of FBBO, glad to have you with us!

I’d be tempted to leave that car just the way it is on the outside and just spruce up the office. And of course the engine bay! Nice car, and welcome to the fabulous wolf of FBBO, glad to have you with us!
That's kind of what I'm thinking of doing. Put a new vinyl top on it, all new interior, clean up the suspension and drive train. That patina is pretty sweet!

Auto Transport Service
Back