• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Superbee/Coronet R/T Ram Charger Hood with Air Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a 1970 Superbee (Super Bee) Ramcharger Hood I purchased for my original N96 Coded Bee a couple months ago. I have since gotten this crazy idea that I would like to make a Superbird Clone using my 1970 Super Bee. I know a little crazy but hey I already have the fenders! ;)

I have spoken to Ted Janek and the kit is not cheap so I need to free up the funds for the kit.

What you are looking at is an original hood in Hemi Orange. I looked for a long time found it and it is virtually rust free with its original ram air box still in tact. A very knowledgeable B-Body friend got it for me in the United States and it is till at his house so can be shipped from there rather than here in Ontario Canada where i live and will save you hundreds of $$$.

Look at the pic of the front part of the hood there are two small holes, apparently when the hood was taken off the Superbee way back when it was strung up in a barn out of the weather to keep it safe and dry. (these can be easily fix. There is one crack in the ram air box foot as seen in the pics and can be readily repaired as well and one small scuff on the rear of the hood. Other than that it is excellent and all original.

I am asking $1600 for it in hopes I can get back close to what I have into it. ( I am open to serious offers) I will take a partial trade of a nice clean 1970 Coronet flat hood as I need one for my build. I looked along time for a nice hood like this. I hope it goes to a nice home.

To determine what shipping would cost here is the info I have for you: Zip 48837 (Grand ledge Michigan). Local Pick Up possible. The Crate for it is % feet by 54 1/2 Inches wide and 16 inches thick including skids. It weighs approximately 250 Lbs. We can work out a small crate charge for the gentlemen who is storing the hood for me. If you give me my asking price I will cover that. Again local pickup is possible.

I also have a mint, original paint trunk lid that I will sell to the purchaser of my hood if they are interested. (You will have to arrange crating and shipping through the gentleman for that yourself). I am only selling it because i found one here in Ontario just after i purchased it from this gentleman so if it can help you out I will sell it for my purchase price of $450.00.

I would prefer to transact through paypal if possible. Please PM me with a contact number and we can discuss further or feel free to send any questions. Thanks Todd

sb hood 3.jpgsb hood 1.jpgsb hood 2.jpgsb hood 4.jpgsb hood 5.jpgsb hood 6.jpgsb hood 3.jpgsb hood 1.jpgsb hood 2.jpgsb hood 4.jpgsb hood 5.jpgsb hood 6.jpg

Hi
No offense but it looks kind of rough.
Also, missing the sides..
But, good luck.

Look closely they have been painted which is easily removed. The sides are there and it is complete. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

And no offense taken. It is wet and merely surface rust where the chips are. It truly is a nice solid original hood not rusted junk that I looked at for months before getting this one. Thanks Todd

- - - Updated - - -

Also the box is 5 feet wide sorry about the % sign in the description. I just hope it can help someone complete their car. Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back