• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Windshield Washer Squirters?

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Someone tore ALL the windshield washer components out of my 70 Road Runner. I am now trying to put them back.

I have replaced the washer tank, motor and power (and it now works!), and I have seen in some other pictures how the hose runs up the passenger side, and then runs across the cowl area at the back of the hood to two mounting locations.

Does anyone have a picture or some description of the squirters? Does each mounting hole in the cowl area mount one squirter, or are there other parts/hoses that attach them? I assume they squirt through the cowl vents, but don't know that.

As always, any help is much appreciated!

Hawk

ebay has them. the hose runs to the cowl, and the 2 squirters are mounted to the cowl and the stem goes thru the cowl "grille" pointing at the windsheild

Picture is worth 1000 words. Thanks - now I not only know what I need but where to get it!

Hawk

Picture is worth 1000 words. Thanks - now I not only know what I need but where to get it!

Hawk

Call the guys at penstar reproductions, I got my whole washer bottle pump squirtters etc for a real good price. Real nice too.

http://www.penstar.bizland.com/

My 69

IMAG0713.gif

IMAG0709.gif

:VB toast:

Call the guys at penstar reproductions, I got my whole washer bottle pump squirtters etc for a real good price. Real nice too.

http://www.penstar.bizland.com/

My 69

I found out they are located in Warminster PA, only about 30 minutes from where I live. I think this warrants a drive to go see them!:3gears:

Thanks for the tip!

I found out they are located in Warminster PA, only about 30 minutes from where I live. I think this warrants a drive to go see them!:3gears:

Thanks for the tip!

If you go tell them Jack form California say hi.:hello2:

Auto Transport Service
Back