• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 626 Hemi Distributor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich7016

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2875989 factory cast iron dual point distributor. Prestolite # IBS 4017 C . For 1971 B/E body 426 Hemi w/ man. trans $375 + shipping

DSCI1676.JPG

DSCI1675.JPG

DSCI1678.JPG

Hello , The shaft turns smoothly and is not bent. And there seems to be no rust under the contact plate
are you open to offer of $300.00 plus I will pay shipping. I hope I have not offended you. I need it for my 68 hemi charger and I would have to change the vacuum advance which sells on Ebay for $225.00. Bob Horman 708 687 1187

March 19 1989 #2.jpg

are you open to offer of $300.00 plus I will pay shipping. I hope I have not offended you. I need it for my 68 hemi charger and I would have to change the vacuum advance which sells on Ebay for $225.00. Bob Horman 708 687 1187

View attachment 1346037
No offense taken. There was one fellow who contacted me that lives nearby here , in Manahawkin , N.J. prior to your message. I haven't heard back from him yet , but I'd make the deal with you if he passes on it. Nice looking Charger. My good friend Marven , now sadly departed , owned a 68 R/T , all original 440 car. I used to own a 69 that was a 383 , but had a 440 when I owned it. I've pretty much been priced out of the B and E body market. Now I own a 68 Barracuda convertible and a 72 New Yorker Brougham 4 dt ht

No offense taken. There was one fellow who contacted me that lives nearby here , in Manahawkin , N.J. prior to your message. I haven't heard back from him yet , but I'd make the deal with you if he passes on it. Nice looking Charger. My good friend Marven , now sadly departed , owned a 68 R/T , all original 440 car. I used to own a 69 that was a 383 , but had a 440 when I owned it. I've pretty much been priced out of the B and E body market. Now I own a 68 Barracuda convertible and a 72 New Yorker Brougham 4 dt ht
Thanks for the consideration on this distributor. I will wait too here from you. Bob Horman

Thanks for the consideration on this distributor. I will wait too here from you. Bob Horman
You're welcome , Bob. If this other fellow doesn't come through , what I'll do is put this distributor out in the mail to you. If you like it and can use it , mail me the $. If not , just mail it back. I have very old fashioned values , and grew up in the era where if you gave someone your word and shook hands on it , that meant something. So anyway , my contact info Rich Krause H -732-286-3882 C-848-221-4568

You're welcome , Bob. If this other fellow doesn't come through , what I'll do is put this distributor out in the mail to you. If you like it and can use it , mail me the $. If not , just mail it back. I have very old fashioned values , and grew up in the era where if you gave someone your word and shook hands on it , that meant something. So anyway , my contact info Rich Krause H -732-286-3882 C-848-221-4568
Do you need my address. Bob Horman 16201 Forest Avel Oak Forest Illinois 60452

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need my address. Bob Horman 16201 Forest Avel Oak Forest Illinois 60452
For your internet security, do not post your phone or personal information directly on a pist. Send it through a personal message.

You email is full can't send private message to you email Bob Horman

Good price for sure. I can get the vac advance rebuilt for 85 if needed. And it will be good. Never know with nos if it will leak or not.

DSC01328.JPG

For your internet security, do not post your phone or personal information directly on a pist. Send it through a personal message.
Thank you. I'll give the other fellow a couple of days
You email is full can't send private message to you email Bob Horman
Hi Bob , I cleared the inbox. For some reason they only allow 15 messages

Thank you. I'll give the other fellow a couple of days

Hi Bob , I cleared the inbox. For some reason they only allow 15 messages
I be here waiting for you answer. Bob Horman

March 19 1989 #5.jpg

March 19 1989 #18.jpg

March 19 1989 #24.jpg

March 19 1989 #69.jpg

Really sharp . The other guy needed it last night ; so he couldn't wait and bailed on it. I'll send it out Tomorrow. The late mail goes out at 5 PM , so I should make it to the post office before that

Really sharp . The other guy needed it last night ; so he couldn't wait and bailed on it. I'll send it out Tomorrow. The late mail goes out at 5 PM , so I should make it to the post office before that
I thank you for all your consideration on the distributor Bob Horman

Hi Bob , I never had a problem with the post office ; but I'll send it UPS.
Did you say OOPS parcel service. They ran with a forklift truck over a tan b body console,(1969) returned to me saying I didn't pack it well. I had insurance never collected a dime on the package. I have never or ever will use there service. The box had tire marks on the outside of the box. Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back