• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971-72 wipers for Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyM1969

Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a new wiper blades for my 1971 Dodge Charger. I believe they also fit the 1972 and maybe other models as well. I believe the Anco number is 21–16, although other experts may chime in if that is incorrect.
My wife was helping me clean the garage and I happened to be storing a pair of my original ‘71 Charger wiper blades in a newer style anco box/sleeve. They looked used so they got tossed. I found out a couple weeks after the garbage had already been taken, so there was no chance to retrieve them. I’ve been on the hunt ever since.

Thanks!

Pullman, WA 99163

Anco vintage are the way to go. They are correct and stainless unlike the Trico classics which are painted. Not cheap but what is these days.

IMG_2296.jpg
IMG_2297.jpg

I am looking for a new wiper blades for my 1971 Dodge Charger. I believe they also fit the 1972 and maybe other models as well. I believe the Anco number is 21–16, although other experts may chime in if that is incorrect.
My wife was helping me clean the garage and I happened to be storing a pair of my original ‘71 Charger wiper blades in a newer style anco box/sleeve. They looked used so they got tossed. I found out a couple weeks after the garbage had already been taken, so there was no chance to retrieve them. I’ve been on the hunt ever since.

Thanks!

Pullman, WA 99163
Napa sells them, 6-1633.

Yep, got 'em from NAPA the other day. They seem to be the painted Trico brand, so I'll keep looking for a deal on the Anco style stainless version. Any idea who has the best price on those?

Bought mine on Rock Auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back