• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 charger, rolling chassis. Bulge hood. 500 magnum wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EASTERBUNNY

Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1971 charger with a bulge hood and magnum wheels.. It is a rolling chassis with no seats or engine or trans. It has slight rust around the wheel wells. Also has a fin on the trunk. Asking $2000 obo

Last edited:
I have a 1970 charger with a bulge hood and magnum wheels.. It is a rolling chassis with no seats or engine or trans. It has slight rust around the wheel wells. Also has a fin on the trunk. Asking $2000 obo
Hello. IS this a 70 or 71 Charger? If it is a 71, where are you located? I am interested
Thx
Nuke

hello. Is this a 70 or 71 charger? If it is a 71, where are you located? I am interested
thx
nuke

this is a 71 se i bought in georgia. In georgia, after so many years, you no longer have to title the vehicle..so i have a bill of sale but no title.

- - - Updated - - -

IM IN NORTH TEXAS

Here are some pics of this Charger.........
IMG_0141.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0138.jpg

Cool car at a fair price, even if the poor rear spoiler is mounted backwards.
For what it is worth that is a 1973 hood, and those tail lights are 1972 Charger SE tail lights.
Are you certain this isn't a 1972 Charger SE?!?

would you be interested in selling the hood i have a non powerbulge in perfect shape so you dont end up with incomplete car for sale as partial trade id offer 500 for the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back