• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger SE 383 (non matching) Rust Free Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

JG71B

Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
71 charger c.png
71 charger d.png
71 charger e.png
71 charger f.png
71 charger h.png
71 charger i.png
71 charger j.png
71 charger.png
71 chargerb.png
Car is very clean, it is out of San Antonio TX. No build sheet or tag...VIN says 383 2bbl. Non matching running '71 383 HP motor, good 727, 3.23 SG 8 3/4 with HD suspension and 11" rear, pwr front disc brakes, working hide a way head lights, A/C car (no parts for any of it left really), tip rear valance, bucket seats w/Slapstick and a clean original Super Bee hood. I've had it in a climate controlled garage here in Cleveland the past 12yrs. Last June I sent it to the body shop to get the body straightened. It was blocked twice before it was put in final primer, it was a half vinyl top car but I wanted a hard top, now it is. Brought it home Thanksgiving weekend. I've known the body man 20+ years, he is all Mopar (CCR Autobody Mentor, OH), used to work with him. Car is very straight. My plan was to slowly get it ready for paint and spray it panel at a time starting with the engine bay, trunk and jambs. Original color is B5, planned on going J6 Green Go (no b. sheet or tag!) and Super Bee stripes Front suspension is new and all MOOG parts. Been wanting a 71 RR for a while so that's why this is up. Ill keep working on it as time goes but, for sale it is. Message for any questions. 9500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back