• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Dodge Charger Concept The Should Have Been

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Wing Car Is The 1971 Dodge Charger Concept The Should Have Been

cadb928735a3edcf90636980efef7665.jpg

1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack Concept

ee6756dca800ce3a6544c6f28e5146ea.jpg

1971-dodge-charger-r-t-440-six-pack-concept.jpg

1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack Concept for sale #184835 | Motorious

Wing Car Is The 1971 Dodge Charger Concept The Should Have Been

It's 90% what was.

I do like the fang air grabber decal.

That should have been the wing... shame too much "The Judgist" style LOL... but way nicer for sure

GTO-rear.jpg

It’s hard to see on the doors, but they actually brought back the late 60’s r/t door scoop.

For those if us with imagination and customizing skills, that is still a cool concept for our 70’s cars.

I want that spoiler!

That car belongs to my friends Gary and Pam. They are the cutting edge people of the 71,72 B body concept cars. A funny note on that rear spoiler, my friend and I went up to see Gary while he was fabricating that rear spoiler ,which is based on prototype preproduction photos. The spoiler was cut by the bean counters at Chrysler. While Gary was building the spoiler, my friend and I walked into his shop,and he had the spoiler roughed out. He had been working on it for several days, and we said its close ,but it needs some tweaks to look right. We said get us some cardboard and tape and a pair of scissors. When we finished up with the tape and cardboard, we all agreed that it looked right ,and it took Gary a few more days of work to get it perfect, and he nailed it. Needless to say, my friend and I don't get invited up to his shop as much as we used too! Lol. The spoiler is electrically actuated from inside the car,and can be adjusted while driving the car. I also donated the 70 Charger R / T door scoops to the project. Like every other car they have the workmanship is second to none.

That car belongs to my friends Gary and Pam. They are the cutting edge people of the 71,72 B body concept cars. A funny note on that rear spoiler, my friend and I went up to see Gary while he was fabricating that rear spoiler ,which is based on prototype preproduction photos. The spoiler was cut by the bean counters at Chrysler. While Gary was building the spoiler, my friend and I walked into his shop,and he had the spoiler roughed out. He had been working on it for several days, and we said its close ,but it needs some tweaks to look right. We said get us some cardboard and tape and a pair of scissors. When we finished up with the tape and cardboard, we all agreed that it looked right ,and it took Gary a few more days of work to get it perfect, and he nailed it. Needless to say, my friend and I don't get invited up to his shop as much as we used too! Lol. The spoiler is electrically actuated from inside the car,and can be adjusted while driving the car. I also donated the 70 Charger R / T door scoops to the project. Like every other car they have the workmanship is second to none.

Is it fiberglass?

Awesome

Beautiful Work / Beautiful Car

Haven't talked with Gary in a couple years. I didn't realize he was selling it. Are any of the other cars for sale? Always told him to keep me in mind if he sold the orange superbird, Jet-X, or the GTX vert.

From what I have been told they are considering selling all but the race cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back