• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Houser

Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Dodge Charger 2 Door Vin: WP29N1E114323 for sale $1200. Texas title and registration. This is a fully loaded Charger with electric windows, hideaway headlights, and AC. No motor or trans. I started a complete restoration of this car and wanted to do a ground up restoration. All material removed was performed my drilling out the spot welds. I sold my shop and have no place to work on the car. The car was mostly complete when I purchased it, but was missing rear bumper and front windshield. I do have a front windshield that can be used for reinstalling the cowl, but is cracked, from a donor car. I also have the rest of the glass plus one extra rear windows, and two extra roll up rear side windows. The car has electric windows, but thought I might want roll up for the back. Standard issue with car of this age, i.e., bucket seat frames only fabric destroyed, gauge panel was cut for an eight track, the hideaway headlight are missing the inner covers, but the important flip up covers are there. Fender, doors, hood, trunk lid, rear assembly and k-member included. I also have new floors, firewall, donor firewall cowl and post, and door jam that I was intending on replacing.

Thanks David

20161018_120034.jpg H6023-L75510481.jpg 20180509_125336.jpg p2c (1).jpg p2c (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back