• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Coronet 4 door parts car $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.

500cubes

Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Willing to part out this car for anyone who needs items. It has a near flawless front end including valance & the seats were covered with plastic when new so the green cloth material is still clean underneath. LMK what you need. I am a busy guy so please only make requests if you are willing to follow thru. I've been selling on ebay under the ID: 500 cubes since 1999 so you can trust my end to follow thru. (be happy to list anything you want, in fact its for the best since I can get a considerable shipping discount) Would be happy to deal with anyone in person since packing large items is something I'm very good at but it isn't my favorite thing. Car is located in Salem VA 24153.

100_0580.jpg 100_0575.jpg 100_0574.jpg 100_0565.jpg 100_0564.jpg 100_0567.jpg 100_0571.jpg 100_0576.jpg

Wow, that dash pad appears to be in perfect shape! GLWYS!

Hi, I just tried PMing you but it looks like your inbox is full. Is this still available? How much would you like for the front fenders?
Thank you!

Hi 500cubes. i am interested in a frame rail. Would you sell one of those?

regards. Willem

I asked ages ago about the dashpad ...no response from the seller.....I think he's gone rogue fellas

He left his Ebay id
You could try to track him down that way

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. He said the dash pad sold.

I have someone who wants to buy the car. If they pick it up by Sunday the 8th then I wont be selling any parts off it. If its still here after that we can talk. The ONLY thing that has sold is the dash pad but Ive pulled the gauge cluster & radio to sell on ebay. (but waiting till Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back